Friday, June 27, 2008

My little cheerleader boy

I was busy doing dishes this afternoon and I hear my oldest daughter say "Hey! Look Mommy!" I turn around to find my precious little boy dressed up in her Barbie cheerleader outfit. He was fine with it until I grabbed my camera and then he got all embarrassed. It was too cute not to share. This was him whining "MOMMMM" when I got the camera out.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Welcome to the Mouse House said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

OH my gosh how stinkin cute is that? Love it!

Bridget said...

His face is priceless!

The Rose Queen said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!!

3LittleFlowers said...

Hillarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole said...

A picture to keep forever. LOL

Kari-Anne said...

Now that is funny :o) Hi - hope you are doing well .... Love seing the photos ..

Anonymous said...

OH My! What blackmail 10 years from now. Too Cute!

Jenna
http://newlyweds.wordpress.com/