Saturday, October 11, 2008

My hairbows



After spending a rediculous amount of money on hairbows for my girls, I decided to make them myself. I really have no experience making bows, but I thought "How hard could it be?". I bought a few different types of ribbon to begin experimenting with. Here are the ones I've made so far, in order of creation. The pink and brown one is my favorite one so far!




7 comments:

Nicole said...

Jer, way to go, I love the brown one.

Michelle said...

they are all cute but i love the last one!!

Bridget said...

Wow, those look great! You should sell them.

The Rose Queen said...

Oh I love them all!! So I am going through thinking... I like that one best...no that one... no... see I can't decide, seriously I love them all.

Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful!

Rebecca said...

They are all soooo pretty! I wish I had a little girl because I would totally buy some from you!

3LittleFlowers said...

They are GREAT!!! Time to start a BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!