| Name : | Jer |
| Nick Name : | Jer |
| Birthdate : | you don't need to know |
| Birthplace : | Indiana |
| Current Location : | Indiana |
| Eye Color : | brown |
| Hair Color : | brown |
| Height : | 5'8" |
| Weight : | no way!!! |
| Piercings : | 2 in each ear, belly button |
| Tatoos : | one |
| Boyfriend/Girlfriend : | married |
| Vehicle : | minivan |
| Overused Phrase : | "I said stop that" to my kids |
| FAVORITES | |
| Food : | mozerella cheese stix |
| Candy : | reece cups |
| Number : | 7 |
| Color : | pink |
| Drink : | Big Red |
| Body Part on Opposite sex : | Smile |
| TV Show : | Grey's Anatomy |
| This or That | |
| Pepsi or Coke : | coke |
| McDonalds or BurgerKing : | BK |
| Chocolate or Vanilla | Chocolate |
| Hot Chocolate or Coffee : | Coffee |
| Kiss or Hug : | Kiss |
| Dog or Cat : | Neither |
| Rap or Punk : | rap |
| Summer or Winter : | summer |
| Scary Movies or Funny Movies : | funny movies |
| Love or Money : | love |
| YOUR... | |
| Bedtime : | whenever I finally get off the computer |
| Most Missed Memory : | dating my husband |
| Best phyiscal feature : | eyes |
| First Thought Waking Up : | checking on kids |
| Ambition : | to be the best Mommy I can be |
| Best Friends : | My husband and kids |
| Weakness : | giving in to my kids |
| Fears : | dying before my kids are grown |
| Longest relationship : | my husband, going on 6 years |
| HAVE YOU... | |
| Cheated Your Partner : | no way! |
| Ever been beaten up : | nope |
| Ever beaten someone up : | nope |
| Ever Shoplifted : | nope |
| Ever Skinny Dipped : | yeah, when I was younger |
| Ever Kissed Opposite sex : | no |
| Been Dumped Lately : | no |
| IN A GUY/GIRL | |
| Favorite Eye Color : | brown |
| Favorite Hair Color : | black |
| Short or Long : | short |
| Height : | 5'8" |
| Looks or Personality : | personality |
| Hot or Cute | hot |
| Muscular or Really Skinny : | muscular |
| RANDOMS | |
| What country do you want to Visit : | Philippines |
| How do you want to Die : | quickly when I'm very old |
| Been to the Mall Lately : | no |
| Get along with your Parents : | yes |
| Health Freak : | no, but I need to take better care of myself |
| Do you think your Attractive : | sometimes |
| Believe in Yourself : | yes |
| Want to go to College : | already have |
| Do you Smoke : | no |
| Do you Drink : | no |
| Shower Daily : | yes |
| Been in Love : | still am |
| Do you Sing : | when I'm driving, or the theme songs to the kids cartoons when they come on |
| Want to get Married : | already am |
| Do you want Children : | have 4 already |
| Age you wanna lose your Virginity : | lol..... |
| Hate anyone : | nah |
| Take Survey | Create Survey |
Blogging madness: Updates on the way!!
11 years ago
1 comment:
Jerrica, I have learned so much about you!!! I might steal this from you, do you mind if I leave your answers, LOL. JUst joking I'll put some lies of my own, LOL.
Post a Comment