Another idea I had is that I bought a blank wooden picture frame from Michael's craft store. It has about a 2 1/2inch border all around it. I also got a sheet of scrapbooking stickers that say "1st birthday" and that sort of thing and some fine point Sharpie markers. I'm gonna put some of the stickers on the frame and then at her party let everyone sign it or write her a special little message with the sharpies and then after I develop the pictures from her birthday I'll put a picture of her in the frame. I thought it would be a neat little memory for her to have and to look at when she gets older. After I get it all done I'll post a pic of it. Hopefully the final product turns out as good as it is in my head.
I plan on making the theme for her party "Pink and purple". I didn't wanna have a cartoon character or anything because she really is too young to like cartoons. And it'll save me money on supplies and things. I can just buy solid pink and purple plates and other supplies. I don't know yet if I wanna do a pink and purple cake or get pink and purple cupcakes. I'm running out of time.. I better hurry up and decide.
3 comments:
Great idea for the pic frame!! I just might steal that idea! Oh she is so pretty in pink.
OH and I bet the woman with the keys in the car looked all over for those darn keys!!! LOL!
She looks so cute! I love the tutu. And the picture frame idea is great!
Awesome idea!!!
Dont forget to let me know for invitations! :)
Post a Comment