Sunday, May 18, 2008

Let's play catch-up....

Okay.. I know it's been forever since I posted on here. First off I'll post about things from this week and then work backwards when I get time.

Here is a pic of my "Big Girl" at gymnastics, she's the one in the pink shirt doing a backbend. I wish I was that flexible!!!

Photobucket

We had an appointment in Indianapolis today near Monument Circle and got there really early so we decided to explore. Here's a pic from inside the Monument looking towards the Statehouse. The pic looks blurry because the window inside the tower is pretty crappy.

Photobucket

And here is the best part of our day, while we were driving home we got stopped at a stoplight and my husband started laughing. I asked what was so funny and he pointed at this car next to us.


Photobucket Somehow she was driving down the highway with her keys in the trunk lock. After we stopped laughing, I pulled up next to her and my husband tried using hand motions to let her know about the keys. She must have thought we were psychos because she got this freaked out look on her face and started dialing her phone. I hope the keys didn't end up falling out on the road somewhere.

1 comment:

3LittleFlowers said...

The same thing happened to us the other day.. We were packing the car for preschools, and work, and when it was time to leave, DH couldnt find his key anywhere... We didnt had time to look for it, so we just used mine... Later on, a guy was telling us about the key on the trunk!! We sure had a good laugh about this!!!